This is a complex course on the concept of developing in & through sex.
The first part focuses on identifying the 7 types of resources available (both online and offline), as well as 6 main approaches for our improving the quality of our erotic journey through life.
Part #1 offers answers to questions such as:
- What does it mean to develop in & through sexuality?
- What are some of the ways to develop in & through sexuality?
- What are some of the possible end results of sexual development in our intimate lives?
- What types of resources are available out there for developing our sexuality?
The second part focuses on explaining bodywork (from the sexological bodywork perspective) and proposes many assignments for the student to work on.
Part #2 offers answers to questions like:
- What is my intention for my own sexuality?
- What are my beliefs in sexuality?
- How do I work with my beliefs?
- How do I connect with my body on a daily basis?
- How do I identify my body’s messages?
- What are several practices I can try for myself?
The third part focuses on several challenging scenarios in our intimacy (based on my work with 1on1 clients & discussions in my community) and possible ways to approach them.
Part #3 offers answers to questions like:
- How do I manage tough situations in my sex life?
- What if my intimate partner comes to me with complaints?
- What do I do when I can’t seem to find a solution, even if my partner and I love one another greatly?
”When we grow in sex, we grow in personal power.”
What you’ll learn:
- grasp fundamental & philosophical approaches to sexual development
- have particular insights into various paths of sexual development
- identify what the sexual development process looks like in concrete
- get an initial list of resources for your sexual development (human, written, video, training, platforms, etc.)
- identify which kind of human resource (there is a specialists’ section in the resources pdf) is best for your present search or level of development
- identify the various possible end results of your sexual development process
- decide what is your own best approach to sexual development & growth
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- no previous knowledge required; however, if you have followed a sex coaching process or any sex therapy session in the past, this course can help you better choose your development path
- patience & focus to go through each lecture and listen to the actual information shared
- perseverance to identify which of the resources you can use & then using them concretely; this is a very important aspect.
- a basic understanding of sexuality paths (Tantra, Taoism, BDSM, bodywork & somatic approach, etc.) will help you understand faster the approaches to sexual development shared here
Who this course is for:
- lovers interested in sexual growth & development lovers interested in new paths for their own sexual exploration
- those interested in what sexual exploration can look like for other/different people lovers who feel there are parts of sexuality (either theirs or their partners) they don’t yet „get”
- young lovers, at the beginning of their sexual exploration
- lovers who have received negative feedback from their lovers regarding lack of understanding
- those who have been reproached to not understand or respect different sexual expressions